Royal Mile Apartment
3 bedrooms (Sleeps up to 8)
Set in a traditional tenement building on the Royal Mile – Edinburgh’s historic hub – the Royal Mile Apartment is surrounded by some of the city’s most famous tourist locations. Walk up the Mile to reach the Castle, or down to the Palace of Holyrood House; in between why not stop off at St. Giles Cathedral, or take a walk in the subterranean world of Mary Kings Close.
Note, this apartment is on the second floor but has gentle stairs
and good handrails
The apartment is finished to an exacting standard, and is beautifully equipped with everything you will require for a relaxing and luxurious stay:
- 2 large double or twin bedrooms
- Family bedroom with bunk beds.
- Thermostatically controlled heating
- Bathroom with power shower and large sunken bath.
- Sitting room with coal effect gas fire.
- TV with Playstation,
- 2 bed settees.
- Fully fitted kitchen with fridge/freezer, washing machine, cooker/oven, dining table.
- Inclusive of all bed linen and towels.